2nd Lausanne online meeting: Strategic City - University collaborations: how to make them work?
The second online workshop of the Lausanne Process will focus on the theme: Strategic city - university collaborations: how to make them work?
The meeting will be held on Monday, January 18, 2021, at 11.00 AM – 13.00 AM (GMT+1).
Aim of the workshop
In this online workshop, we will explore strategic city-university partnerships more in depth, as a basis for a handbook on city-university collaboration.
We invite people to participate who have been involved in similar kind of projects (from university or city side). You do not need to be an expert, but just have some experience/interest to share about collaboration!
The workshop is set up as follows:
In the plenary part, we will focus on two cutting-edge examples of strategic city-university programmes, interviewing experts from Turku and from Trondheim.
We will hear from them how they set up and run the programmes, both at the strategic and operational levels, and what lessons they have for all of us.
Then, we will split into smaller parallel working groups. The core aim of the groups is to identify and discuss if and how these best practices could be translated to other cities. What are the basic elements of collaboration to be identified and developed to make a joint city/university project be born and successfully carried out?
After that, we will come together again in the plenary and discuss the outcomes.
The outcomes of the workshop will be used as input for the EUniverCities Handbook for City-University collaboration.
- 25/01/2021 - 2nd Lausanne online meeting: Strategic City - University collaborations: how to make them work?
- 25/01/2021 - Digital Content Hub: a successful example of collaboration by the City of Malaga and the University of Malaga´s Network of Strategic Chairs
- 12/01/2021 - Greater Magdeburg becomes a model region for intelligent mobility
- 11/01/2021 - City and University of Lausanne together for climate and sustainability
- 27/12/2020 - Lublin: prestigious recognitions for the City and the University
- 22/12/2020 - Autonomous drone flight between Linköping and Norrköping in 2022
- 21/12/2020 - Innsbruck: Emperor-Maximilian-Prize unites
- 09/12/2020 - City of Ghent supports European University Network ENLIGHT coordinated by Ghent University
- 30/11/2020 - City and University of Exeter join forces in multiple projects, with many EUniverCities partners too!
- 23/11/2020 - Aveiro: Municipality and University Empowering Steam Education
- 18/11/2020 - Parma: Municipality, University and students united for non-resident university students
- 17/11/2020 - Lausanne online meeting 17-18 November - Final Program
- 30/10/2020 - The new EUniverCities network website is born
- 12/10/2020 - Lausanne meeting 17-18 November – ONLINE!
- 08/10/2020 - #EUniverCitiesTalks - N. 2
- 30/09/2020 - #EUniverCitiesTalks - N. 1