3 News stories from Exeter
Communities and Students Together (CaST) – EUniverCities Project
Partners: University of Exeter, University of Parma, (THUAS), Ghent University and University of Magdeburg, University of Malaga and University of Turku
Meanwhile, CaST, which aims to further our understanding of community engaged learning and the benefits for students and communities they partner with, has just published its second output – a case study compendium. Coordinated by Ghent University, “Engaged Learning in Europe” is now available to download from the CaST website. CaST also held a successful online one day symposium in February, when CaST partners disseminated the findings of the first two outputs, and heard from guest speakers from the Ghent University, Delft City Deal on Education and Queen’s University Science Shop Belfast. Despite not being able to meet in person, there was lots of discussion and exchange of ideas to help the partners design and develop their pilot engaged learning programmes in their own institutions. https://www.cast-euproject.eu/
Socially Engaged Universities (SEU) – EUniverCities Project
Partners: University of Exeter, University of Parma, The Hague University of Applied Sciences (THUAS), Ghent University and University of Magdeburg
The Socially Engaged Universities (SEU) project which aims to share experience and know-how of relationships between European Universities and their societies, has now entered its final phase. Despite the COVID pandemic, all partners successfully completed their year-long community engaged pilot projects, and are currently drawing on all of the lessons learned from the previous outputs to develop a Community University Partnership Toolkit. Look out for the Pilot Project Synthesis Report uploaded to our website soon. https://www.seuproject.eu/
Civic University Agreements
The University of Exeter and Exeter City Council are progressing their work on the development of their Civic University Agreement (CUA). The CUAs will support the University’s strategic work with our partners in the region and set out how the University can enhance and enrich the economy, society health, wellbeing and the environment. The agreements, which will be co-created with our anchor partners (including the local authorities and NHS) and the wider community, will be evidence-based and supported by extensive consultation and conversations with stakeholders. For more information on CUAs please visit: https://civicuniversitynetwork.co.uk/civic-agreements/
- 19/06/2021 - Award « Prix de la Ville de Lausanne » 2021
- 19/06/2021 - #EUniverCitiesTalks #3
- 15/06/2021 - Coordination, Response and Networked Resilience (CORNER) in Trondheim
- 03/06/2021 - Ghent Hub helps education to tackle social inequality in learning
- 31/05/2021 - Online Meeting of Timisoara – final program
- 28/05/2021 - #sciencematters - 15th LONG NIGHT OF SCIENCE MAGDEBURG DIGITAL streams 18 hours of live program on three channels
- 27/05/2021 - The University of Exeter extends its business support to the whole region
- 25/05/2021 - WUT2023 for TM2023
- 10/05/2021 - Online Meeting of Timisoara – first draft program
- 08/05/2021 - Malaga: 1st. University campus to face depopulation in rural areas
- 03/05/2021 - Ambassadors of Legality
- 26/04/2021 - SCHAUWERK
- 12/04/2021 - Two new initiatives from Lublin!
- 06/04/2021 - Störningsfri stad - Visualized construction traffic planning for a city development without interference of construction traffic
- 25/03/2021 - Pilot test of pedestrian cameras (bodycam) in the canton of Vaud and in the city of Lausanne.
- 21/03/2021 - Innsbruck as a European Universities hub
- 17/03/2021 - Lublin wins the European Youth Capital 2023 title!
- 11/03/2021 - Green Seeds Ghent – a 3ID-LABS project of Artevelde University of Applied Sciences in cooperation with the City of Ghent
- 05/03/2021 - 3 News stories from Exeter
- 28/02/2021 - Aveiro’s Environment Use Case
- 22/02/2021 - 3rd Lausanne online meeting: Student involvement in city-university collaboration: from ad hoc to a structural approach.
- 21/02/2021 - Culture and European Peace at the center of collaboration between University and City in Parma
- 08/02/2021 - The West University of Timișoara – a landmark of cultural development in the Banat region
- 03/02/2021 - 2020 - One year online with the EUniverCities Network
- 27/01/2021 - Digital Content Hub: a successful example of collaboration by the City of Malaga and the University of Malaga´s Network of Strategic Chairs
- 25/01/2021 - 2nd Lausanne online meeting: Strategic City - University collaborations: how to make them work?
- 12/01/2021 - Greater Magdeburg becomes a model region for intelligent mobility
- 11/01/2021 - City and University of Lausanne together for climate and sustainability
- 27/12/2020 - Lublin: prestigious recognitions for the City and the University
- 22/12/2020 - Autonomous drone flight between Linköping and Norrköping in 2022
- 21/12/2020 - Innsbruck: Emperor-Maximilian-Prize unites
- 09/12/2020 - City of Ghent supports European University Network ENLIGHT coordinated by Ghent University
- 30/11/2020 - City and University of Exeter join forces in multiple projects, with many EUniverCities partners too!
- 23/11/2020 - Aveiro: Municipality and University Empowering Steam Education
- 18/11/2020 - Parma: Municipality, University and students united for non-resident university students
- 17/11/2020 - Lausanne online meeting 17-18 November - Final Program
- 30/10/2020 - The new EUniverCities network website is born
- 12/10/2020 - Lausanne meeting 17-18 November – ONLINE!
- 08/10/2020 - #EUniverCitiesTalks - N. 2
- 30/09/2020 - #EUniverCitiesTalks - N. 1