Some updates from Malaga: an artificial intelligence (AI) initiative and an "Entrepreneurial University"
The Green Lemon coworking space, located at the Málaga TechPark, opens its doors this month to promote disruptive technologies and Málaga artificial intelligence (IA) is the first initiative being carried out in this new innovative building.
The Malaga City Council, through the National Digital Content Hub, and the School of Industrial Organization (EOI), in collaboration with Malaga TechPark, have launched a training and pre-incubation program for projects in artificial intelligence (AI). This initiative is co-financed by the European Social Fund and is part of the Technological Training and Employment Plan. Málaga IA will accelerate 20 projects dedicated to developing solutions in this technology. These will have individualized mentoring for each startup in which companies from the park itself will collaborate, launching challenges and leading events aimed at networking and attracting investors.
The University of Malaga (UMA) recently obtained the 'Entrepreneurial University' accreditation granted by The Accreditation Council for Entrepreneurial and Engaged Universities (ACEEU) (www.aceeu.org). ACEEU is the only global entity that evaluates and accredits the merits of academic institutions of higher level in the field of innovation and entrepreneurship.
Rafael Ventura, Vice Chancellor for Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship at UMA, explained that the process began in 2017 when ACCEU appointed an evaluation committee made up of 3 international experts to evaluate the UMA. This accreditation positions UMA as one of the top public universities in the Spanish university system. Now the UMA is part of a network of accredited universities that will generate opportunities for collaboration.
- 18/09/2021 - Exeter in new £7m consortium to boost nature’s impact on health inequalities
- 18/09/2021 - The Company by Gentrepreneur
- 06/09/2021 - West University of Timișoara launches a new Artificial Intelligence HUB: “Timișoara Research in Artificial Intelligence Network (TRAIN)”
- 26/07/2021 - Parma University City: here are the results of the research conducted by the University on students
- 21/07/2021 - Some updates from Malaga: an artificial intelligence (AI) initiative and an "Entrepreneurial University"
- 18/07/2021 - Innsbruck reads – again!
- 13/07/2021 - Magdeburg backs Education for Sustainable Development
- 05/07/2021 - Some UPDATES from Lublin!
- 28/06/2021 - Career support programme offers an opportunity for an ever-growing Swedish job-market
- 22/06/2021 - #EUniverCitiesTalks #3
- 19/06/2021 - Award « Prix de la Ville de Lausanne » 2021
- 15/06/2021 - Coordination, Response and Networked Resilience (CORNER) in Trondheim
- 03/06/2021 - Ghent Hub helps education to tackle social inequality in learning
- 31/05/2021 - Online Meeting of Timisoara – final program
- 28/05/2021 - #sciencematters - 15th LONG NIGHT OF SCIENCE MAGDEBURG DIGITAL streams 18 hours of live program on three channels
- 27/05/2021 - The University of Exeter extends its business support to the whole region
- 25/05/2021 - WUT2023 for TM2023
- 10/05/2021 - Online Meeting of Timisoara – first draft program
- 08/05/2021 - Malaga: 1st. University campus to face depopulation in rural areas
- 03/05/2021 - Ambassadors of Legality
- 26/04/2021 - SCHAUWERK
- 12/04/2021 - Two new initiatives from Lublin!
- 06/04/2021 - Störningsfri stad - Visualized construction traffic planning for a city development without interference of construction traffic
- 25/03/2021 - Pilot test of pedestrian cameras (bodycam) in the canton of Vaud and in the city of Lausanne.
- 21/03/2021 - Innsbruck as a European Universities hub
- 17/03/2021 - Lublin wins the European Youth Capital 2023 title!
- 11/03/2021 - Green Seeds Ghent – a 3ID-LABS project of Artevelde University of Applied Sciences in cooperation with the City of Ghent
- 05/03/2021 - 3 News stories from Exeter
- 28/02/2021 - Aveiro’s Environment Use Case
- 22/02/2021 - 3rd Lausanne online meeting: Student involvement in city-university collaboration: from ad hoc to a structural approach.
- 21/02/2021 - Culture and European Peace at the center of collaboration between University and City in Parma
- 08/02/2021 - The West University of Timișoara – a landmark of cultural development in the Banat region
- 03/02/2021 - 2020 - One year online with the EUniverCities Network
- 27/01/2021 - Digital Content Hub: a successful example of collaboration by the City of Malaga and the University of Malaga´s Network of Strategic Chairs
- 25/01/2021 - 2nd Lausanne online meeting: Strategic City - University collaborations: how to make them work?
- 12/01/2021 - Greater Magdeburg becomes a model region for intelligent mobility
- 11/01/2021 - City and University of Lausanne together for climate and sustainability
- 27/12/2020 - Lublin: prestigious recognitions for the City and the University
- 22/12/2020 - Autonomous drone flight between Linköping and Norrköping in 2022
- 21/12/2020 - Innsbruck: Emperor-Maximilian-Prize unites
- 09/12/2020 - City of Ghent supports European University Network ENLIGHT coordinated by Ghent University
- 30/11/2020 - City and University of Exeter join forces in multiple projects, with many EUniverCities partners too!
- 23/11/2020 - Aveiro: Municipality and University Empowering Steam Education
- 18/11/2020 - Parma: Municipality, University and students united for non-resident university students
- 17/11/2020 - Lausanne online meeting 17-18 November - Final Program
- 30/10/2020 - The new EUniverCities network website is born
- 12/10/2020 - Lausanne meeting 17-18 November – ONLINE!
- 08/10/2020 - #EUniverCitiesTalks - N. 2
- 30/09/2020 - #EUniverCitiesTalks - N. 1