Parma: Municipality, University and students united for non-resident university students
In Parma, the Municipality and the University, together with the students, have joined forces to allocate € 175,000 as a financial contribution to help students and families in difficulty due to the coronavirus emergency, in order to allow students from different social and economic backgrounds to continue their studies at the University of Parma.
The Council of Students and the Student Associations have decided to donate the amount of € 50,000, which is usually destined to Cultural and Social Initiatives promoted by University students, for off-site rentals instead. To this amount, the University has added further € 50,000 , while the Municipality has allocated an additional sum of € 75,000.
The rental fund for non-resident students is therefore intended for university students coming from abroad or from other areas of Italy,who constitute a substantial percentage of the total number of students. Such an action thus represents an active and joint commitment of both the institutions involved, witnessing the attention of the city to its students and the engagement to support them in this unprecedented emergency our country is experiencing.
An important result obtained thanks to actions and measures set inthe agreement between the Municipality of Parma and the University of Parma called "Parma University City", signed on 29 May 2019.
- 25/01/2021 - 2nd Lausanne online meeting: Strategic City - University collaborations: how to make them work?
- 25/01/2021 - Digital Content Hub: a successful example of collaboration by the City of Malaga and the University of Malaga´s Network of Strategic Chairs
- 12/01/2021 - Greater Magdeburg becomes a model region for intelligent mobility
- 11/01/2021 - City and University of Lausanne together for climate and sustainability
- 27/12/2020 - Lublin: prestigious recognitions for the City and the University
- 22/12/2020 - Autonomous drone flight between Linköping and Norrköping in 2022
- 21/12/2020 - Innsbruck: Emperor-Maximilian-Prize unites
- 09/12/2020 - City of Ghent supports European University Network ENLIGHT coordinated by Ghent University
- 30/11/2020 - City and University of Exeter join forces in multiple projects, with many EUniverCities partners too!
- 23/11/2020 - Aveiro: Municipality and University Empowering Steam Education
- 18/11/2020 - Parma: Municipality, University and students united for non-resident university students
- 17/11/2020 - Lausanne online meeting 17-18 November - Final Program
- 30/10/2020 - The new EUniverCities network website is born
- 12/10/2020 - Lausanne meeting 17-18 November – ONLINE!
- 08/10/2020 - #EUniverCitiesTalks - N. 2
- 30/09/2020 - #EUniverCitiesTalks - N. 1