The University of Exeter extends its business support to the whole region
The University of Exeter has attracted considerable resource from the last round of ESIF funding (£1.2 million) to extend and expand the University Enterprise Zone Project at the Exeter Science Park. The funding will enable the award-winning acceleration provision delivered by SETsquared Exeter to be distributed across the region.
SETsquared Exeter is the global number 1 business incubator and businesses in the region will have the opportunity to access its acceleration provision via the Foundations Programme delivered by experts and advisors. The Programme which focusses on founder ambition and business longevity will enable organisations to create resilient foundations, grow and thrive.
The funding has also enabled SETsquared Exeter to strengthen the pipeline of business acceleration activity which includes the renowned Entrepreneurs’ Programme enabling aspirant entrepreneurs to understand their business potential via an intensive three day development workshop.
The ongoing success of the UEEZ has seen the launch of Exeter’s Technology Exploration Lab, an innovative development space, providing vital access to emerging technologies for entrepreneurs to innovate to their full potential.
The project has allowed the launch of a series of new collaborative events for the business community. ‘Discovery room’ events will connect SMEs with new technologies and researchers to forge new partnerships and support adoption of emerging technologies to grow businesses and unlock development opportunities.
Speaking of the recent development, Dr Ben Voysey, Incubation and Acceleration Manager said: “We are delighted to confirm funding that will enable remote access to SETsquared Exeter’s business acceleration provision including community events, customised workshops and access to emerging technologies. Our region has a thriving innovation ecosystem and we are thrilled to be in a position to harness this achievement and offer enhanced and tailored business support.”
- 19/06/2021 - Award « Prix de la Ville de Lausanne » 2021
- 19/06/2021 - #EUniverCitiesTalks #3
- 15/06/2021 - Coordination, Response and Networked Resilience (CORNER) in Trondheim
- 03/06/2021 - Ghent Hub helps education to tackle social inequality in learning
- 31/05/2021 - Online Meeting of Timisoara – final program
- 28/05/2021 - #sciencematters - 15th LONG NIGHT OF SCIENCE MAGDEBURG DIGITAL streams 18 hours of live program on three channels
- 27/05/2021 - The University of Exeter extends its business support to the whole region
- 25/05/2021 - WUT2023 for TM2023
- 10/05/2021 - Online Meeting of Timisoara – first draft program
- 08/05/2021 - Malaga: 1st. University campus to face depopulation in rural areas
- 03/05/2021 - Ambassadors of Legality
- 26/04/2021 - SCHAUWERK
- 12/04/2021 - Two new initiatives from Lublin!
- 06/04/2021 - Störningsfri stad - Visualized construction traffic planning for a city development without interference of construction traffic
- 25/03/2021 - Pilot test of pedestrian cameras (bodycam) in the canton of Vaud and in the city of Lausanne.
- 21/03/2021 - Innsbruck as a European Universities hub
- 17/03/2021 - Lublin wins the European Youth Capital 2023 title!
- 11/03/2021 - Green Seeds Ghent – a 3ID-LABS project of Artevelde University of Applied Sciences in cooperation with the City of Ghent
- 05/03/2021 - 3 News stories from Exeter
- 28/02/2021 - Aveiro’s Environment Use Case
- 22/02/2021 - 3rd Lausanne online meeting: Student involvement in city-university collaboration: from ad hoc to a structural approach.
- 21/02/2021 - Culture and European Peace at the center of collaboration between University and City in Parma
- 08/02/2021 - The West University of Timișoara – a landmark of cultural development in the Banat region
- 03/02/2021 - 2020 - One year online with the EUniverCities Network
- 27/01/2021 - Digital Content Hub: a successful example of collaboration by the City of Malaga and the University of Malaga´s Network of Strategic Chairs
- 25/01/2021 - 2nd Lausanne online meeting: Strategic City - University collaborations: how to make them work?
- 12/01/2021 - Greater Magdeburg becomes a model region for intelligent mobility
- 11/01/2021 - City and University of Lausanne together for climate and sustainability
- 27/12/2020 - Lublin: prestigious recognitions for the City and the University
- 22/12/2020 - Autonomous drone flight between Linköping and Norrköping in 2022
- 21/12/2020 - Innsbruck: Emperor-Maximilian-Prize unites
- 09/12/2020 - City of Ghent supports European University Network ENLIGHT coordinated by Ghent University
- 30/11/2020 - City and University of Exeter join forces in multiple projects, with many EUniverCities partners too!
- 23/11/2020 - Aveiro: Municipality and University Empowering Steam Education
- 18/11/2020 - Parma: Municipality, University and students united for non-resident university students
- 17/11/2020 - Lausanne online meeting 17-18 November - Final Program
- 30/10/2020 - The new EUniverCities network website is born
- 12/10/2020 - Lausanne meeting 17-18 November – ONLINE!
- 08/10/2020 - #EUniverCitiesTalks - N. 2
- 30/09/2020 - #EUniverCitiesTalks - N. 1